Wednesday, September 1, 2010

List of 11 demands by hostage taker

2
I just had to share this. James Lee took some folks as hostage earlier today at the Discovery Channel headquarters. His list of 11 demands is a must-read. Freaking nut job! Comments on the article are hilarious too!!

2 Response to List of 11 demands by hostage taker

Anonymous
September 2, 2010 at 9:14 AM

I don't know how crazy he is. Stop war. Stop overpopulation. Protect the planet. Sustainability. I don't agree with his methods, yes it was insane but his message has a lot of truth to it. Interesting blog. Song of Solomon is a great book. Read the 'Bluest Eye." It is her simplest but 'purist' novel in my humble opinion.

September 2, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I agree the issues he is shedding light on make sense but his methods are wrong. Unfortunately none of us can ask him his reasons since the police shot him and he is now dead.

Thanks for the recommendation! Will definitely add the "Bluest Eye" to my reading list:)

Post a Comment