Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ambitious, eh!

0
Today is going by pretty well at work. The misery of the past few days made me go to the library last evening and pick up another book. It’s called “Russian Winter” and is written by Daphne Kalotay. It’s about gems, diamonds, ballet, mystery of family, etc. Sounds intriguing, doesn’t it? So I started reading it yesterday on the bus. It’s a pretty fat book (about 460+ pages) and so far I’m close to 50 pages. I don’t know if it’ll be done by Sunday but I had to start reading something since the weekend is still so far away and I wouldn't start the next book until Monday. Remember my paranoia about my brain cells turning to mush?  
So far it's interesting. I'm not completely hooked on the book like House of Sand & Fog but its not bad either. We'll see how it goes.
Wish me luck as I attempt to down this monster within the next 3 days!

No Response to "Ambitious, eh!"

Post a Comment