Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It works and I feel like an idiot!

3
After much frustration with downloading Never Let Me Go, I called Barnes & Noble on their customer support number. After a few minutes the friendly voice of Jason (no, sorry Robert) came up and he asked me how he could be of service. I explained the problem and he gave me a few options -- try downloading again -- nope didn't work. OK, let me delete them and re-add them he said -- would take 4 hours! Then he says, well why don't you turn it off and re-start the device? Voila! LOL! That's all it needed! Then he says, try to trouble shoot before you call us. Huh!? My god not only was I embarassed but he made me feel like a complete idiot!

On another note, Never Let Me Go; here I come!

3 Response to It works and I feel like an idiot!

February 8, 2011 at 4:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt9j80Jkc_A

This is what Robert did when you called, bwahaha always turn it on and off hahaha.

xoxo

February 8, 2011 at 4:27 PM

lmao!!!

chiggins
February 9, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Not good customer service by Robert. He should never leave you feeling foolish. A big F for failure for Robert.

Post a Comment