Friday, January 7, 2011

Passport to the center of the soul

0
When reading about aliens and abduction theories, the last thing you expect is for the author to start talking about the Source, the energy that powers us all and the One. But Passport to the Cosmos does just that -- Dr. Mack has analyzed the effects these abductions have had on people in a very novel way.

Rather than focusing on the vailidty of the abductions, he has looked at their effect on the abducters -- how they evolve, what they experience and ultimately how they come to terms with dealing this highly debated topic.

You got to hand it to these guys, if I were abducted I don't know if I'd have the balls to say -- "hey this alien dude took me up in a spaceship and performed all sorts of experiments on me." Fear of being ostracized by family, friends and society, losing jobs and credibility are but some of the things these experiencers had to embattle on their way to giving themselves peace and their ordeal legitimacy. Still, the larger population remains skeptical.

But can you even blame the larger population if someone were to tap you on your shoulder and say, "when these creatures took me up there they had sex with me and showed me labs where hybrid babies are being generated. I saw a few of those and felt a deep sense of affinity for one when the blue-bodied freak said to me, yea, that one's yours."

So am I convinced? Honestly, I don't know but how can you ignore so many people when they report the same thing? And how can you ignore when people change for the better? Most of these experiencers though outraged by the ordeal and facing emotional, mental and physical scars -- some of which may never heal -- talk magic! The words they speak are so beautiful and their attitude is such a dramatic shift. People who before never thought of the planet leave their high paying jobs to work in order to save the planet from the destruction the rest of us are causing. They say they are shown images of such catastrophic destruction that their eyes are "opened" and they realize what we have in the Earth.

The spiritual growth is also immense -- most say when abducted they feel in the presence of divinity. The vibration they experience is unlike anything they have ever experienced before, every cell is alive and their sense of self is heightened. Brain waves of these folks have been measured and to everyone's amazement they match those of highly experienced meditators (like the Buddhist monks).

It is really unfortunate that some of them undergo such brutal trauma but in the end what comes out of it is a transformed human being, a person who values what he/she has, understands and works towards getting closer to the Divine Source we are all a part of and works towards making this world a better place for all of us.

Who cares if what they report is fantasy! If fantasy can make me act the way they do, I'm all for it. Just don't expect me to write about my abductions;-)

No Response to "Passport to the center of the soul"

Post a Comment